Monday, April 8, 2013

*HOT* AWESOME DEAL!!! FREE Kleenex tissues at CVS!!!

*UPDATE: Coupon Gone... Sorry for all of those who missed out

I know some of my deals do not apply to everybody - and sometimes you can read the header and say "I can use that, but I am not running all the way there, clipping coupons to just get one free thing." I really understand. I know that what I choose to do, to run after every deal, to save every penny is not something everyone has time or energy to do. I started to coupon because I had to save my family money and I got such a thrill out of it, I just can't stop. That might happen to you but for now, this deal is worth it for everyone!! So get your computers printing and run out to CVS for this awesome deal!

I posted the Kleenex deal here which is really great but it got better. 
The deal is:
Buy (3) Kleenex (Regular 100 ct, with lotion 70 ct or upright 60 ct) on sale for $0.99 each
Use $2 off any 3 Participating Kleenex Facial Tissue, Hand Towels, Lysol, Mucinex, Delsym, or Cepacol Products
Final Price:   $0.97 for 3 or just $0.32 per box after coupon

But for every $30 you spend you will receive $10 in Extra Bucks - the amount you spend will tally on the bottom of your receipt and will be tracked on your card so you can spend your $30 in more than one transaction or even on different days this week...

The best part is the coupon is for $2 off of 3 boxes so you can really get a lot of boxes with just a few coupons. If you have access to 5 computers - It is only 5 computers - use your computer at work, use your mom's and friend's computer just to print out these awesome coupons.... 

All you need is 5 computers - you can print 2 coupons from each computer
so 5 computers will give you 10 coupons
10 coupons for $2 off of 3 is for 30 boxes of tissues -now that is worth getting out and doing a deal!

Buy 30 boxes of Kleenex (will tally on your card) (Regular 100 ct, with lotion 70 ct or upright 60 ct) on sale for $0.99 each
Use (10) $2 off any 3 Participating Kleenex Facial Tissue, Hand Towels, Lysol, Mucinex, Delsym, or Cepacol Products coupons
pay $10 and your total of $29.70 (before tax and coupons) will trigger the $10 Extra Bucks to print 
making all 30 boxes FREE!!!!!

Hopefully you have some extra bucks to use instead of taking $10 out of your pocket and remember if you have a $3 off $15, $4 off $20, $5 off $25 or the like use it to make your out of pocket cost less and making your tissues a MONEY MAKER!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the detailed explanations! You really help me save money on everyday needs! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete