Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Aldi produce picks of the Week through 12/3/13

If you are new to Aldi - here is some information you might want to know before shopping there.  

  • Russet Potatoes - $1.49 per 10lb bag 
  • Yellow Onions - $0.69  per 3lb bag
  • Celery - $0.69  each
  • Sweet Potatoes - $0.39 lb - sold in 3lb bags for $1.17 per bag 
  • Cranberries - $0.99  per 12oz bag 
  • Pineapple - $1.29 each
A Super Walmart (with a large produce section) recently open up close to me. I started taking the best produce prices I can find and price-matching them all there to save me a few trips. There is a sign up that says "you don't even have to bring in the ad" of the items you are price-matching but they have given me a hard time in the past. So I bring all the circulars that I would like to price-match and get all my weekly produce in one place. It really makes it convenient for me. 
This week there are Bananas on sale at Marcs for $.39lb, that I will price match at Walmart along with most of the awesome prices listed above.  

No comments:

Post a Comment