Tuesday, March 4, 2014

FREE Lego Mini Model build Today March 4th

I know it has been forever, but I had a minute so I decided to post.

There is a Free Mini Model Lego Build at the Lego store this evening between 5-7 PM for kids ages 6-14. For the month of March, the mini model is a Spring Tree. I guess spring is coming... I wished I felt it in the air... (Current temperature in Cleveland OH 7')

They start giving out tickets around 4:00, for a 15 minute time slot starting at 5:00. It would say your time slot on the ticket and you come back to the Lego store when it is your time. They are not so strict about the 6 year old starting age, as long as your child seems to be able to build with Lego they should give you a ticket. And of course it is per child, so you can bring your whole family and everyone gets their own!

The Lego store does this kind of event once a month, usually the first Tuesday of the month. Check it out here, to see what will be next month. I don't make it out every time but when I do, the kids really enjoy it! We have a small Lego set at home and we keep on adding these cute mini models to our collection!

Best part of it all, It is FREE and you get to take it home with you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment