Thursday, October 3, 2013

*HOT* Barilla Pasta sauce $0.12 per jar

***
The Barilla Pasta Sauce deal just got better. A friend informed me that there is a $2.00 Catalina coupon (coupon that prints at the register that is good for your next purchase at Giant Eagle) printing at the register for every 3 jars that you purchase.:

3 Jars at $2.29 each =  $6.87
use 3 $.75 coupons that will each double to $1.50 total savings of $4.50
Total: $2.37
get back a $2.00 Catalina coupon = total for all 3 jars $.37 (or $.12 per jar)
THE CATALINA RUNS THROUGH SUNDAY OCTOBER 6th. 
***

There is a $0.75 off Barilla Pasta Sauce coupon available to print on coupons.com. I printed these the last time they were available hoping I would find them in a store that would double the coupon to $1.50 making it a huge savings. Last time the coupons were available Giant Eagle did not carry Barilla pasta sauce, so I ended up buying some at Target for $1.25 after $.75 coupon (regular price $1.99) not a bad price but not awesome either.
A few days after I made my purchase at Target a friend informed me that Giant Eagle started carrying Barilla pasta sauce. I felt bummed but I knew the coupon will come up again and I would get the better deal when it does. I am so excited the coupons are available again. 

Barilla Sauce regular price at Giant Eagle is $2.29
- $1.50 off
making them $0.79 each after doubled coupon!
That is a great deal on Kosher pasta sauce! Print your coupons and Enjoy!

You can also find another $0.75 coupon off Barilla Pasta Sauce in the 9/29 Smart Source insert.  

Thanks Devorah P. and Miriam T. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment