Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Butternut Squash for $0.59 EACH at ALDI TODAY ONLY

If you are new to Aldi - here is some information you might want to know before shopping there.  


I guess I am not all the way back because it took me a whole week to notice the wonderful produce on sale this week at Aldi. These sale prices are only for TODAY - please forgive me for not posting them earlier. I was there today and it was worth picking up some Butternut squash for only $0.59 each!!! (and baby carrots as well!) Hope you can make it!
  • Potatoes - $1.99 10lb bag
  • Baby Carrots - $0.59 per 16 oz bag
  • Acorn Squash - $0.59 EACH!
  • Butternut Squash - $0.59EACH! (these are usualy closer to $.99 per lb - and 1 butternut squash could be a more than a pound so this is major savings!)
  • Baby Bella Mushrooms - $0.99 per 8 oz package
  • Bagged Apples - $1.99 per 3lb bag

No comments:

Post a Comment