Monday, November 12, 2012

Free ReNu multi-purpose Solution at Walgreens


Grab this new RENU coupon (look under personal care) to get it for FREE at Walgreens:

I don't usually shop at Walgreens because I have has some issues with their coupon policy. I know they have changed a lot since I have shopped there, and I might give it a try again sometime. I decided to post this because I am always asked to find a deal for free multi-purpose solution from friends.
Bausch & Lomb Renu Sensitive Multi-purpose Solution (12oz) is priced at $6.99 this week through 11/17 at Walgreens
use $2/1 renu® fresh™ or renu® sensitive™ multi-purpose solution (12oz+) (look under personal care)
Pay $4.99
Get back $5 in Register Rewards*
FREE after coupon & Register Rewards*

*Register Rewards (like Extra Bucks at CVS and +Up Rewards at Rite Aid) are coupons that have a value amount that could be use on anything in at Walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment