Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hurry! 3 Free Greeting Cards at CVS

This week at CVS through 11/10/12 - Buy 3 American Greetings Cards Get $3 in Extra Bucks. Regular Retail of $2.49 & Up

There were people who tried this deal with the $.99 cards (clearly under $2.49 and up) paid $2.97 + tax
and the $3 Extra Bucks printed for them.
I tried it this morning and IT WORKED FOR ME.*
If you are out at CVS, I would suggest to try and see if it is still printing.
Sometimes CVS notices that it is printing "wrong" and changes it mid-week. So go now if you can.

If you extra bucks don't print you can simply say I thought the deal will work on the $.99 cards and nothing printed so I would like to return it. They should not make you any problems.

*I picked up some Thanksgiving Cards for $.99 - Check out the seasonal cards if you would like to get some Thanksgiving cards too.

No comments:

Post a Comment