Thursday, October 18, 2012

$.50 Pasta at Giant Eagle + Bonus FuelPerks = $.20 per box

Ronzoni Smart Taste and Healthy Harvest Pasta is on sale this week $1 at Giant Eagle 10/18-10/23 (which is a very good price in and of its self)

Use $1/2 Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta which is no longer available (But, I posted it a while ago, hope you printed it then)
And/ or use $1/2 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta (I was having trouble printing this coupon. It keeps telling me that I have to download Java again - which is downloaded on my computer already. If you are having the same problem, try to use another browser. I tired on Chrome and it worked just fine.)
Total is $0.50 each after coupon

AND Get a $0.10 BONUS FuelPerks when you buy 10 in a single transaction.
$.10 fuelperks x the maximum 30 gallon fill up is a $3.00 value 

10 boxes of pasta at $.50 (after coupons) = $5.00
- $3.00 in gas
= $2.00 for 10 boxes which is $.20 a box!

No comments:

Post a Comment