Thursday, October 4, 2012

Rite Aid deals of the week Free Hair Product, Gas-X and More!

Rite Aid deals of the week - 9/30-10/6 
Because of all the holidays, my week is getting so pushed off - hope Rite Aid is stocked with the deals this week otherwise I will get a raincheck to do them at another time!

-
Buy 1, Get $4 +Up Reward (limit 2)
Use $2/1 Marc Anthony Easy Lites October Rite Aid Video Value Coupon- if included
Final Price: as low as FREE

- Don't forget about the Updated Gas-X or Tums deal here (personally I am very excited for the tums deal being that I am popping tums as if they were good for me, with all the heartburn this baby is causing me! I love the Tums Refreshers - they actually have a kosher sign on them and they are very pleasant, not to mention they have the higher value printable coupon!;) ) 

- From the regional section (that unfortunately is not valid in my (Cleveland, OH) area- check your local ad to see if you got these deals in your ad and could take advantage of Free Carefree and Chapstick after coupons)

-
Buy 2, Get $1 +Up Reward (limit 4)
Use $0.50/1 Carefree Product, exp. 10/15/12 (found in the Smart Source 08/26/12 coupon insert)
or $.50 Stayfree, Carefree or OB Product  Printable
Final Price: 2 for FREE


- Chapstick - 3/$3
Buy 3, Get $2 +UP Reward (limit 4)
Use $1/2 Chapstick, exp. 10/13/12 (found in the Red Plum 08/26/12 coupon insert)
Final Price: 3 for FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment