Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Aldi Produce Picks 9/6/12- 9/11/12

Peaches, Plums or Nectarines $.89 per lb (Sold in 2lb packages for $1.78)
Green Grapes $.99 per lb (Sold in 2lb packages for $1.98)
Red Grapes $.99 per lb (Sold in 2lb packages for $1.98)
Dole Bananas $.29 per lb - Awesome price (I think I still have the $1 off of 3lb of Dole Bananas that were available to print a little while ago - I will take this ad and price match it at Walmart where they carry the 3lb bag of Dole Bananas like I did here only this time the price is lower than it was then and 3lb of bananas will be $.87. I will use my coupon and get paid $.13 for my 3lb of bananas, because Walmart's coupon policy is if your coupon value exceeds the price of the item you get the difference back in cash! If you still have your coupon, I would suggest to take it to Walmart sometime this week and do the same.)
Oranges $1.99 per 3lb bag - Awesome price! (It goes as low as $1.49 but for the beginning of the season to be at $1.99 that is great, I am going to get some!)
Cantaloupe $1.49 each - This is a pretty good price! Cantaloupes haven't really been on sale very much this season. I heard that you should choose your cantaloupes very well because they seem alright on the outside but once they are opened some of them are pretty mealy inside. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment