Thursday, September 27, 2012

OMG! Kosher Gourmet Bakery Cookies at Rite Aid



As I was strolling around my local (Cleveland area) Rite Aid, I spotted a beautiful box of 2lbs of bakery cookies. I was in utter shock when I noticed that it was clearly marked with a few Kosher signs. I got really excited to find a good way to spend my extra +Up Rewards that were expiring before the Holiday of Sukkot. They are priced at $7.99 and with my 20% discount they rang up as $6.39 per 2lb package. I would say this is an awesome price for what you are getting. It looks beautiful and would make a great gift. They are Scotto's Kosher Bakery Cookies based out of Brooklyn, NY and they are marked with a Pas Yisroel along with the Kosher Pareve signs pictured. 


Rite Aid is getting them in as their X-mas Holiday Cookies which ironically worked out for me for the Jewish Holiday of Sukkot. I bought a few boxes to give out to some of the people who are hosting us for a Sukkot meal!

I spoke to the district manager and he said, being that they are stocking the stores with these cookies for the holiday season, you might be able to find them in different area stores throughout the upcoming holiday season. He also said they are probably only going to stock the stores once with these cookies which would probably be around 24 packages per store (depending on the size of the store). You will be able to find them in your local store in the seasonal section. This is possibly available nationwide! I would suggest calling your local Rite Aid before you run out to see if they have any in stock.

1 comment: